Qualifications & Experience
* Possession of an accredited secondary education teaching license.
* A Bachelor's degree or higher in the subject to be taught (or a related subject).
* Native-level English proficiency.
* Experience of teaching the subject (or a closely-related subject) at an accredited school or international educational institution.
Experience of teaching the IB Diploma Programme (however, we will consider applicants with other relevant experience since IB training will be provided for the selected candidates).
Experience of teaching in English to second language learners.
Please send a resume and cover letter to Ms. Karen Hunter at:
* After the documents have been screened, responses will be sent to selected candidates asking for a lesson plan relating to a topic chosen by the school.
* There will be a preliminary interview (remote) with the IBDP Coordinator and current subject teachers. During this interview we will also discuss your lesson plan and candidates may be asked to present a short demonstration of part of the lesson plan.
* Shortlisted candidates will have a follow-up interview with relevant stakeholders, including the school Principal.
*Candidates will be notified of the results by email and an offer will be made to the successful applicant.
- IBDP Mathematics Teacher (Applications and Interpretations)
- IBDP Biology Teacher
- IBDP Business Management Teacher