About This School
Iringa International School provides high quality, holistic education of an international standard. It is set in an inclusive, multicultural environment where we prepare students for a responsible role in the global community.
Iringa International School is seeking experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated English teacher to deliver the Cambridge IGCSE English Language, English literature and English as a Second Language courses in our secondary school. Additional duties will include delivering a middle school curriculum that prepares students for IGCSE level.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching, Education or related subject for secondary schools, who is proficient in the subject(s) you will be teaching.
• 3 or more years of teaching experience (experience within the Cambridge IGCSE system is preferable).
• Fluent in English to an international standard.
• Very strong verbal and written communication skills .
• Confident and proficient computer literacy.
• Clear, consistent and respectful communicator.
• Must be a creative and compassionate team player who is flexible and willing to take on additional duties as needed.
• Must have strong organizational skills and good classroom management.
• Must demonstrate a passion for learning and sharing your knowledge with others.
Qualifications & Experience
The jobs advertised are for fully qualified teachers only. Unless otherwise indicated, all openings require applicants to have a recognised teaching qualification and at least 1 years full-time teaching experience.
Iringa International School
Phone: 026 270 2018, FAX 026 2725055
- English Language, Literature, and ESL