About This School
The International Leadership of Texas (ILTexas) is a public charter school system that was established by the Texas State Board of Education in November 2012. Our mission is to prepare our students for exceptional leadership roles in the international community by emphasizing servant leadership, mastering English, Spanish, and Chinese languages, and strengthening the mind, body, and character.
We currently have 19,000 students, 33 schools in Texas, and 2 schools in China (Guangzhou and Suzhou). We are happy to announce that we are opening a third school in September of 2020 in Hangzhou, China. Our Head of School will be hired in September of 2019.
We are looking to grow our Hangzhou school team with the most qualified Head of School who will embody our mission.
Email Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualifications & Experience
· Principal of a top ranked school
· Graduated from a Top 50 University
· Master’s Degree in Education Administration or related field
· Must have experience in school development
· Must have experience in curriculum development
· Experience with and knowledge related to Chinese culture and education system
· Valid Principal Endorsement
· Three years of Principal experience required
Head of School
- Head of School