Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Education or a degree in English with a Teacher Certification/License or PGCE in Education from U.S.A., Canada, U.K., Australia, Ireland or New Zealand.
- A Master’s degree in education preferred.
- Candidates should have at least 1 year full-time professional teaching experience.
- Experience in student-centered, project-based learning is preferred.
- Strength of academic background, professional experience, interview performance, and references will be considered during the selection process.
Send your CV to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- English Teacher/ Humanities Teacher
- High school Math Teacher
- Elementary/ High school Science Teacher
- Music Teacher
- MDE (Maker, Design, Engineering) Teacher
- Curriculum and Instructional Specialist