About This School
Educating free, confident and adaptable people
Canadian International School System (CISS) is an educational system whose objective is to develop future generations of passionate, enthusiastic, creative, proactive students who persevere to successfully realize their goals. Our students are educated with the necessary knowledge and important skills to succeed and be happy in this growing, moving and challenging world.
Teaching jobs at the Canadian International School System-Vietnam (CISS-VN) Ho Chi Minh City are now open for SY 2019-2021.
We welcomes all your applications to our system with the followings:
The Canadian International School System – Vietnam (CISS-VN) consists of :
• The Canadian International School (CIS) delivers the Ontario Curriculum Kindergarten to Grade 12 entirely in English. After Grade 10, students are eligible to apply to the IBDP Programme Years 1 and 2, Grades 11 and 12.
• The Bilingual Canadian International School (BCIS) delivers the Vietnamese National Curriculum, Grades 1 – 12 and instruction in English language oral and written fluency according to Ontario Ministry of Education documents for Language Arts and English Language Learners.
• The Canada-Vietnam Kindergarten (CVK) delivers programs for children ages 18 months to 5 years old.
• The Albert Einstein School (AES) delivers the Vietnamese National Curriculum, Grades 1 – 12 and the Ed Excel English Program.
– Submit the following:
• Cover letter;
• Resume including your current OCT (if any)
• Passport information page with your photo
• The names and contact information (telephone number(s). + email addresses) of three (3) professional references.
Your referees are, preferably, those who have been in a supervisory role to you and who can be readily contacted to provide a reference by phone or email.
– Submit your application and Offence Declaration form online to: email@example.com
– Link to download Offence Declaration form. BEFORE an interview you must submit this signed offence form: https://goo.gl/E5wHg7
Qualifications & Experience
For CIS, BCIS:
– Have Bachelor of Education OR Bachelor of Art + Teaching certificate
– OCT is a must
To become licensed by OCT: https://www.oct.ca/becoming-a-teacher/internationally-educated-teachers
For CVK, AES:
– Have Bachelor of Education OR Bachelor of Art + TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certificate
– Native speaker is a must
– Have at least 01 year teaching experience
AT OUR CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
1. IB Coordinator. Visit https://goo.gl/K3bwRA for further details.
2. Secondary Drama and Visual Arts. Visit https://bit.ly/2AbHaz0 for further details.
3. Elementary Music. Visit https://bit.ly/2CbgQF5 for further details.
AT OUR BILINGUAL CANADIAN INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
1. EAL Teachers. Visit https://bit.ly/2FlFxS2 for further details
2. Classroom Teachers. Visit https://bit.ly/2ObAC9l for further details.
- IB Coordinator
- Drama & Visual Arts
- Elementary Music
- EAL Teachers
- Classroom Teachers